Pages

Fair Fat And Forty by BlossomFlowerGirl

Flowers

Click on Flag or Select your Language to Translate.

ArabicChinese (Simplified)DutchEnglishFrenchGermanHindiIndonesianItalianJapanesePortugueseRussianSpanishTurkishUrduBengaliNepali
FAIR FAT AND FORTY: Never mess with a woman who can pull rank.
And remember .....
Never keep up with the Joneses. Drag them down to your level

This Week's Choice

David Cassidy the teen idol and star of The Partridge Family has passed away at the age of 67. In tribute to him, this week's choice is I Think I Love You....

Friday 24 July 2009

Double Trouble -

If I was Prime Minister
Of all the Aussie states,
I'd live on chocolate truffles
And swing on all the gates.

I'd have lots of money
What I wanted I would get
I'd buy me a brand new car
And then a Lear jet.

I wouldn't have to worry
When the water bill fell due
Or phone, or gas, or SEC -
They'd all be paid by you. (The taxpayer)

I'd be living like a king
Rub shoulders with the best
And then I could look down my nose
At all the poor in jest.

And so you see dear people,
As dear old Malcolm said,
"Life wasn't meant to be easy"
You elected me instead!

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...