Pages

Fair Fat And Forty by BlossomFlowerGirl

Flowers

Click on Flag or Select your Language to Translate.

ArabicChinese (Simplified)DutchEnglishFrenchGermanHindiIndonesianItalianJapanesePortugueseRussianSpanishTurkishUrduBengaliNepali
FAIR FAT AND FORTY: Never mess with a woman who can pull rank.
And remember .....
Never keep up with the Joneses. Drag them down to your level

This Week's Choice

David Cassidy the teen idol and star of The Partridge Family has passed away at the age of 67. In tribute to him, this week's choice is I Think I Love You....

Saturday 25 July 2009

Modern Mistress Mystical

I am the very model of a modern mistress mystical
I've knowledge of all things from confident to egotistical
I've knowledge of all things that you will find are untranslateable
I know what is deplorable and that is not debatable
I know of the imperious and of the improbable
I've information of the curious and imponderable
I know that right is right and sometimes things may go ballistical
I am the very model of a modern mistress mystical.
~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~

This of course is sung to the tune of

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...