Pages

Fair Fat And Forty by BlossomFlowerGirl

Flowers

Click on Flag or Select your Language to Translate.

ArabicChinese (Simplified)DutchEnglishFrenchGermanHindiIndonesianItalianJapanesePortugueseRussianSpanishTurkishUrduBengaliNepali
FAIR FAT AND FORTY: Never mess with a woman who can pull rank.
And remember .....
Never keep up with the Joneses. Drag them down to your level

This Week's Choice

David Cassidy the teen idol and star of The Partridge Family has passed away at the age of 67. In tribute to him, this week's choice is I Think I Love You....

Sunday 13 June 2010

I Have A COLD

 
Winter woes
Isn't it wonderful - the kindness of sick people who are just dying to share with you, and give you what they have?!
A family member was sick as a dog on Monday and Tuesday, and still not 100% on Wednesday. Come Thursday, they're on the mend. And for me - it started on Thursday night - my throat felt a leetle sore.

Friday was the "my throat feels like razor blades" syndrome and you just know your taste buds will be shot to pieces the next day. So it was and so on the Friday I decided on having "junk food" for tea. After all I reasoned, I wouldn't be able to taste it or anything else much the next day. And so it proved.

Today, Saturday, sees me with the full works and getting progeessingly worse as the day wore on. The razor blades had thankfully removed themselves from my throat, but the taste buds are gone - can't taste a thing really. And the nose - it alternates between blocked and stuffy and running like a tap. But blocked seems to be the winner.

Sneezes too, and those rings of heavy fire going around in circles around the eyes. Lethargic and energy-less. I rarely get sick. And I don't much like it when I do. I just wish this heavy infestation of being an incubus of viral plague would go away.
It is now early Sunday morning and I need some TLC. Which I won't get. Mums aren't supposed to get sick - right?

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...