Pages

Fair Fat And Forty by BlossomFlowerGirl

THE FAIR FAT AND FORTY TIME

Flowers

Click on your flag to translate

FAIR FAT AND FORTY: Never mess with a woman who can pull rank.
And remember .....
Never keep up with the Joneses. Drag them down to your level

This Week's Choice

Planet Earth - Amazing Nature . I was bowled over when I watched this 0 the majesty of nature's beauty and life. .

Tuesday, 8 June 2010

What The??

Well! Today I thought to set up a blog title for my next trip and not knowing which one I actually wanted, or rather thought would look better did a couple. The blog title I thought looked best - I couldn't use that for the URL, obviously it has been taken. So I chagned the blog title so it reads the same as the url. That's fine. Next, I thought to do another for aanother place I'm going to, that's fine too.
But, when I decided to set up a third one, I struck trouble. I get a message asking me to verify my identity and putting down my mobile phone. Problem is, I don't have a mobile phone and have to decide which family member's one to use.

Weird eh? Vewry strange.....
Post a Comment
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...