Pages

Fair Fat And Forty by BlossomFlowerGirl

THE FAIR FAT AND FORTY TIME

Flowers

Translate To Your Language

ArabicChinese (Simplified)DutchEnglishFrenchGermanHindiIndonesianItalianJapanesePortugueseRussianSpanishTurkishUrduBengaliNepali
FAIR FAT AND FORTY: Never mess with a woman who can pull rank.
And remember .....
Never keep up with the Joneses. Drag them down to your level

This Week's Choice

Another song this week (about time too!) - this time it's The Beach Boys and Good Vibrations. If you look to the right -------> -------> you will see the Good Vibrations image. Enjoy!

Thursday, 12 August 2010

What Kind of Flower Are You?

I did a quiz titled "What kind of flower are you"? and the result was...well a little disappoining. Visions of all the beautiful flowers in the world rose in my mind, I love roses, stately hollyhocks, delphiniums, fragrant freesias, all kinds of flowers really. I hit the 'submit' button and found out I am an --- Echinacea.
"This is What Kind Of Flower You Are
You Are an Echinacea

"You are a health conscious person, both your health and the health of others. You know all about the health benefits and dangers of the world around you."

Oh dear, I'm not a very pretty flower now am I? Why couldn't I have been a rose? Or at least a hydrangea.

Oh well, at least I can look at the flowers in an English Country Garden -
Post a Comment
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...