Pages

Fair Fat And Forty by BlossomFlowerGirl

Flowers

Click on Flag or Select your Language to Translate.

ArabicChinese (Simplified)DutchEnglishFrenchGermanHindiIndonesianItalianJapanesePortugueseRussianSpanishTurkishUrduBengaliNepali
FAIR FAT AND FORTY: Never mess with a woman who can pull rank.
And remember .....
Never keep up with the Joneses. Drag them down to your level

This Week's Choice

David Cassidy the teen idol and star of The Partridge Family has passed away at the age of 67. In tribute to him, this week's choice is I Think I Love You....

Wednesday 6 January 2010

Remembering

I was reading a blog earlier and it sort of hit home and now I can't sleep. (It's currently 4 o'clock in the morning) and I know I should go to bed, and I know it won't help or change anything, but somehow, my mind just keeps going round and round and round.

And I've got the most annoying mossie bite on my leg which is itching like mad. And no matter how hard or often I scratch, the damned thing still itches!

It can be a very lonely life when you don't have friends and use the internet as a way of communication. Sometimes it's alright and things are bearable, but sometimes it gets to me and then I feel terrible. Do others feel like this I wonder?

Happy the person who is always happy and has no depressing thoughts - for theirs is the kingdom of living! How maudlin I sound the first anniversary of my Dad's death is coming up soon and I find myself starting to cry and wish I could have time back so I could have another chance and do things different. If only, but life isn't like that - we can never bring back that which has past. Time does not return to us, no matter how much we may want it to or how many regrets we have.

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...