Pages

Fair Fat And Forty by BlossomFlowerGirl

Flowers

Click on Flag or Select your Language to Translate.

ArabicChinese (Simplified)DutchEnglishFrenchGermanHindiIndonesianItalianJapanesePortugueseRussianSpanishTurkishUrduBengaliNepali
FAIR FAT AND FORTY: Never mess with a woman who can pull rank.
And remember .....
Never keep up with the Joneses. Drag them down to your level

This Week's Choice

David Cassidy the teen idol and star of The Partridge Family has passed away at the age of 67. In tribute to him, this week's choice is I Think I Love You....

Sunday 20 December 2009

Oh Christmas Tree...

Christmas Angel

One of our "Angels".

The Tree

Junior bought me a new Christmas Tree -the biggest he could find. I would have preferred the next size down but he was having none of it. So - he had his way (well he was paying for it so what else could I do?)

He decorated it. And had to bend the top of the tree down to get the angel to sit there, otherwise she kept falling off! I put the gold beads on though.

Oh Christmas Tree

I hope you enjoy this song as much as I do. It was a toss-up between the Vienna boy's choir and Nana Mouskouri. The Vienna boys won.

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...